Our mission is …
To explore the world through authentic experiences, empowering students to engage deeply and be ready for what is next.
Our vision is …
To be the innovative leader and ongoing advocate for experiential education in preschool through eighth grade.
Our core values …
- We believe experiential education (including project-based learning, place-based learning, and outdoor education) is the best method for learning.
- We believe that academic mastery is optimized by using a thoughtful balance of interdisciplinary experiences and individual disciplines of study.
- We believe that every voice matters and that collaborative participation throughout our school community makes us stronger.
- We believe our school is a place to build social-emotional and intellectual character.
- We believe taking risks in a safe environment is an essential component of lifelong learning.
- We believe reflection on an experience is as important as the experience itself.
- We believe in the richness and power of an inclusive, transparent, and diverse community.
- We believe it is our responsibility to live and work sustainably within our environmental and human community.
- We believe in serving our communities as caring citizens of the world.