Please see below for current opportunities:
– After School / Extended Day Staff
After School/Extended Day Staff (Part-Time)
The College School is seeking responsible, caring and motivated staff members to assist with our After School Program (ASP). Hours are 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Additional hours will be available during holiday breaks and other days when school is not in session.
Extended-day staff offer a balanced variety of activities planned with care and attentiveness to the needs of students from preschool through middle school. We are seeking staff members that are creative, energetic, organized, professional, and willing to have fun.
– This position is ideal for adults or college students with the ability to commit to a full school year of service.
– Ability to assist students with homework.
– Ability to proactively provide for the safety of students.
– Ability to display a positive attitude and develop positive relationships with the children and with their parents.
SALARY: $10 – $12 per hour based on experience
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
– A detailed resume
– The names and contact information of at least two references
Please email all application materials to John McElwain, Auxiliary Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com.
The College School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information.