Grandparents and Special Friends are at the heart of our school’s extended family. You’ll see grandparents at many school celebrations, performances, and outings, not only volunteering their time but also giving generously to support the school’s fundraising efforts. Ask your grandchild’s parents about the following ways you can be involved in our school community and be on the lookout for mailed information regarding upcoming events.
- Giving to the Annual Fund
- Volunteering alongside Parent Crew
- Joining us for Grandfriends’ Day
- Attending Celebrations and Performances
- Sharing Personal Experiences and Storytelling